||Metal Home Engineering
Metal Home Engineering is the preferred choice of its customers for proffering Portable Cabin that is easy to transfer from one location to another. The offered selection of portable cabin is made using premium quality raw materials obtained from our dependable vendors. These cabins are widely recognized for their portability, weather resistance, proper electrical wiring and low maintenance.
- Low maintenance required
- Easy to transport
- Proper electrical wiring
Portable Cabins Shell:
- The shell shall be fabricated from tested quality steel duly welded, comprising of base frame, peripheral structure, self draining roof, entry doors and of windows (as per requirement).
- The eight corners shall be sufficiently strengthened to facilitate transportation, lifting and placing.
Portable Cabins Base Frame:
- Frame: MS
- Channel: 100 mm x 50 mm 'C'
- Channels section size: 75 mm x 40 mm.
Portable Cabins Side and End Walls:
- Exterior wall shall be made up of 18 swg M.S specially corrugated sheet whereas 9 mm MDF board will be used for interior walls.
Portable Cabins Flooring Systems:
- Frame: 18 mm thick plywood/bison panel/E board shall be fixed by means of self taping screw
Portable Cabins Paint:
- Epoxy Zinc Phosphate primer & synthetic Epoxy paint for final 2 coats. (Corrosion free and fire proof paints)
Portable Cabins Insulation:
- Glass wool insulation thickness: 50 mm
Portable Cabins Inner Paneling:
- Laminated board thickness: 9 mm
Portable Cabins Aluminum Windows:
- Aluminum powder coated windows
- sliding type shall be provided,
- made of aluminum section,
- Thickness: 4 mm
Portable Cabins Electrical System:
- AC power supply: 250 volt, 50 HZ